Air conditioning is one of the best inventions of the modern world. Walking into your fresh, cool home after a long, hot day at work can be one of the best feelings ever.
However, fiddling with your thermostat and finding no response from your air conditioning unit on the hottest day of the year? That’s not fun.
Luckily, Alta Air is here to help. No matter the age or type of system you have, we service it. And if it’s impossible to fix, we offer cost-effective air conditioning installations of the top units on the market. At Alta, you get clear price quotes, guaranteed labor warranties, and our performance promise: a system designed to maximize efficiency for your home. Call us for AC repair, maintenance, and tune-up appointments in Wood Cross, UT.
Is it no longer cost-effective to keep repairing your AC unit? Contact us to learn about our air conditioning installation services in Northern Utah.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
How do you know when it’s time to call a professional for AC repairs? Watch for these symptoms:
- Your home isn’t cooling to the desired temperature.
- Your unit is producing air that’s room temperature, or even warm.
- There is water pooling near your unit, by the drain tube, or under the ducts.
- There are hot and cold spots in your home – meaning your unit is not cooling your house evenly.
- There’s an increase in your monthly utility bills.
- Your unit is aging and nearing the end of its lifespan.
Our experts will help you determine if it makes sense to repair your unit by offering you options and transparent quotes. This helps you see either the potential in continuing to extend the life of your unit or if it’s better to replace it right now. We give our trusted professional opinion, but ultimately we stand by your choice!
Air Conditioning Maintenance Goes a Long Way
We always recommend that our customers invest in regular HVAC maintenance to prolong the life expectancy of your system. At Alta, we offer a range of upkeep services, from air duct cleaning to minor part replacement. Every detail works together to ensure your home has an air conditioning system that works well for years to come.
Local AC Service When You Need It
Don’t be fooled — fixing your AC is not a DIY job unless you happen to be a licensed HVAC technician. It’s important to always rely on a professional for air conditioning repairs, as even the smallest problems involve serious risk of electrical shock if proper procedure is not followed.
You can depend on Alta for proactive local service to your Utah home or business when your system decides to quit. Don’t live a sweltering existence! Get the instant repairs you need to continue keeping your cool throughout the hot desert summer. Contact our team today to set up a service call.
Do you want a more energy-efficient way to cool your house? Contact us to learn about our ductless mini-split systems.
What To Expect During an AC Tune-Up
When you hire us to perform routine maintenance services on your air conditioner, you can expect us to perform the following tasks:
- Check the refrigerant level and recharge it as needed.
- Examine the unit for leaks.
- Inspect the air ducts for debris or leaks.
- Ensure the evaporator coil is working as expected.
- Check the electric control sequence and make sure the cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect the electric terminals.
- Examine the motors and apply oil as needed.
- Check the belts.
- Ensure all components are functioning as expected. If there are signs of wear and tear, the professional may recommend replacing them now before they fail later.