Are you tired of scrounging for money every month to pay your heating bills in the winter? There’s an easier and more cost-effective solution — a heat pump. This heating unit is more energy-efficient than forced-air systems. To learn more about these units, call Alta Air to let our trustworthy technicians repair and install a unit in your Wood Cross, UT home.
Is your heater struggling to keep your house warm? Contact us to learn about our heater repair services.
How Heat Pumps Work
While you might not be as familiar with heat pumps as you are forced-air systems, these units can be just what your household needs. These systems can both heat and cool your property. They take heat from the groundwater or air to warm your house in the winter months. Then, in the summer, the unit pumps heat out of your home to allow it to cool. This process keeps your home comfortable without using extra energy, which can result in savings on your utility bills.
Benefits of Installing a Heat Pump
There are many advantages to installing a heat pump in your home. Some of the top benefits include:
- Energy-efficiency: These systems use less energy than other heating units. This can result in lower utility bills.
- Government incentives: Purchasing one of these units can potentially result in renewable heat incentives from the government or a tax rebate.
- Improved air quality: The units can provide better air quality as they don’t create smoke or fumes.
- Safety: These units can be safer than other forced-air heating systems.
- Consistent indoor climate: These systems give you maximum control over your interior climate, letting you set the temperature in each room.
Is it time to finally replace your aging, inefficient furnace? Call us to learn about our furnace installation services.
Save Money With Heat Pumps
Do you dread getting your utility bills in the winter and summer months, when you’re running your furnace and air conditioner? You can reduce these bills by using a heat pump. These systems provide the following energy-efficient advantages, which can result in a cost savings for you:
- They use a minimal amount of electricity to transfer hot and cold air.
- They let you quickly change the temperature of your room.
- They allow you to instantly switch from heating to cooling with the push of a button.