If your heater or furnace is struggling to keep your house warm or keep your home at the setting on the thermostat, it can signal it needs to be repaired or replaced. Call Alta Air for services in Wood Cross, UT. Our trustworthy technicians can get your unit up and running again in no time to restore comfort to your house.
With hassle-free scheduling, look to us for the following services:
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Smart Home Thermostats
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Filter Replacement
- Commercial Heating Services
Does your heater need a tune-up? Contact us to schedule heater repairs!
Signs Your Heater Needs To Be Repaired
When your heater malfunctions, it’s crucial to have it repaired as soon as possible. Some symptoms that can signal your unit needs professional repairs can include:
- Your property isn’t warming to the desired temperature.
- Heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout your home or building.
- You hear loud or unpleasant noises coming from the unit.
- Your monthly utility bill increases.
- The temperature of your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- You suspect your ductwork is leaking.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Are you on the fence about whether or not you should install a new heating unit or press your luck by sticking with your aging system for another year? Check out these benefits you can experience by installing a new system:
- A more energy-efficient system that can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort, allowing you to properly control the property’s indoor temperature.
- Better indoor air quality with a filtration system that properly removes particles from the air.
- Assurance that you likely won’t need repairs on your unit in the near future.
- Even heating without temperature inconsistencies, prevents hot and cold spots throughout your home or building.
We offer Day and Night systems. Contact us to learn more about our units!
Is it time to install a new furnace? Contact us to schedule furnace installation services with our experts.
Common Furnace Problems
When winter arrives, the last thing you want is to have your furnace break down. However, your system might encounter problems that can require repairs – including these common issues:
- Problems are caused by not having your system inspected or tuned up at least once a year.
- Clogged filters due to not replacing them regularly – about every three months. This can lead to dust, dirt, and debris accumulating in your system. This buildup can cause the unit to overwork and can lower the indoor air quality in your home.
- Wear and tear caused by aging. This can require more frequent repairs.
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- Disrupted airflow, which can cause your unit to overheat.
- A very serious problem like a carbon monoxide leak. If you suspect you have a leak it’s important to evacuate the property as soon as possible as it can cause illness or even death.