Is your malfunctioning air conditioner leaving you sweating in your house all summer? End the discomfort by calling Alta Air to have your AC unit repaired or replaced by our trustworthy technicians. We will get your unit up and running to keep you cool all summer. Schedule an appointment with us at your Hooper, UT house or commercial building. When you call us, your home comfort is our one and only responsibility.
We think we provide excellent services to our customers in Weber County, but don’t take our word for it. Read our testimonials to see what our clients think!
We provide complete cooling services to Hooper, including:
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductwork Repair & Installation
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
There are obvious signs that can indicate your air conditioner is not working — such as if it stops producing cool air. There are also less obvious symptoms, like:
- There is water pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- There are hot and cold areas around your house, signaling uneven cooling.
- Your monthly utility bills start to increase.
- Your unit starts to need more repairs.
Why Air Conditioner Maintenance Is Important
At Alta Air, our experts recommend having your AC unit serviced at least once a year before the summer temperatures arrive. Performing a yearly tune-up will benefit your system by:
- Keeping it running efficiently and economically.
- Ensuring proper indoor air quality.
- Keeping your loved ones and your property safe by ensuring that the unit is running correctly.
- Allowing professionals to catch and repair minor issues before they become larger.
Contact us to learn more about the cooling and heating services we provide to the Weber County area.
Why Your Air Handler Is Important
Your air handler plays an important role in your air conditioner. When it malfunctions, it can prevent your system from working correctly. Some jobs the system performs include:
- Regulating and circulating airflow to make sure it’s adequately distributed.
- Directing air through your heating and cooling system.
- Pushing air through at pre-calculated rates, based on the system size and area that needs to be heated or cooled.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription