Do you dread getting out of bed each winter morning because your house is so cold? Stop procrastinating and call the experts to have your furnace or heater repaired. Call Alta Air to schedule services with our trustworthy technicians in Hooper, UT. We can repair your existing unit or install a new system to restore comfort to your property. We guarantee satisfaction with every appointment!
We love to hear from our clients in Weber County. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our air conditioning repair services.
We provide complete heating services to Weber County, including:
- Commercial HVAC
- Smart Home Thermostats
- Furnace Repair
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Ductwork Repair and Installation
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Is your aging furnace no longer heating your house properly? It can be time to replace it with a newer unit. Some benefits of installing a new system can include:
- It has the latest features and updates to properly heat your house or building.
- It uses up to 30% less energy than older units, allowing you to save money on your utility bills.
- It makes less noise than an older unit.
- It provides more even and consistent heating around your property.
When you’re ready to replace your unit, contact us. We offer Day and Night systems.
Why Furnace Maintenance Is Important
Our technicians recommend having your furnace serviced at least once a year. Performing a regular tune-up ensures your unit will:
- Keep your home and family safe by ensuring its running properly.
- Ensure your system can provide maximum comfort.
- Help extend your unit’s life expectancy.
When you need HVAC repairs, contact us to learn about our heating and cooling services.
Common Problems With Heaters
From time to time, your heater might experience issues that will require professional repairs. Some common problems can include:
- Uneven heating: Hot and cold spots around your house can indicate that your system is failing.
- Unexpectedly shuts down: If the unit shuts on and off frequently it can be due to faulty wiring, a failing pilot light for gas-powered systems, or even a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Takes too long to heat up: If the system takes too long to heat up, and even cranking up the thermostat doesn’t help, it can be due to leaky air ducts in your property, a damaged fan motor, or a problem with belts and bearings.