Do you have family members who suffer from allergies or asthma? The air in your house could be making their symptoms worse. Call Alta Air to have our trustworthy technicians inspect your indoor air quality. We can ensure the air your family breathes is safe. We proudly serve the Wood Cross, UT area.
With free estimates, call us for the following services:
- Ductwork Repair & Installation
- Air Cleaners & Filtration
- Smart Home Thermostats
- Filter Replacement
Is your house hot and sticky, even when the air conditioner is running? Contact us to learn about our dehumidifier services.
Ways To Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
To keep your family healthy, there are ways you can improve your home’s indoor air quality. Some steps you can take include:
- Clean your air ducts: Having professionals clean the ducts can remove mold, bacteria, dust, and other debris.
- Change your air filters: Changing your HVAC system’s air filters about every three months can reduce irritants like mold, pollen, and bacteria from entering your home.
- Install an air purifier: These systems can remove pollutants from the air, such as smoke, mold, pet dander, and even viruses.
- Use a dehumidifier: Reducing the level of humidity in your home can help lower the number of indoor pollutants, such as mold and mildew.
- Clean frequently: Vacuuming and cleaning your home regularly can help remove the larger particles — and dust — from your home.
What Can Cause Poor Indoor Air Quality
To keep your indoor air quality high, it’s important to avoid issues that can damage the quality. Some potential causes can include:
- Dust mites
- Poor ventilation
- Mold and mildew
- Chemicals from cleaning products
- Chemicals from paint
- Building materials
- High temperatures
- High levels of humidity
Keep your indoor air pure with an air cleaner. Contact us to learn about our air cleaners and filtration services.
Why Indoor Air Quality Matters
Your family’s health is likely one of your top priorities. That’s why it’s so important to ensure you have clean air in your home. Poor air quality can cause the following health issues:
- Itchy or irritated eyes
- Burning nose
- Respiratory issues
- Flu-like symptoms
- Heart disease
If you suspect low indoor air quality is making your family sick, call Alta Air to let our experts evaluate your indoor air.