When the summer heat arrives, make sure your air conditioner is ready. Call Alta Air to have our trustworthy technicians inspect, maintain, and repair your unit. Having your system serviced can keep it running correctly and efficiently all season, providing you with maximum climate control and even cooling throughout your property. We provide free estimates to our clients in the Woods Cross, UT area!
We are only as good as our customers think we are! Read our testimonials to see what they think of our work!
We provide complete cooling services to Woods Cross, including:
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductwork Repair & Installation
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
If you’re on the fence about whether or not to install a new air conditioner, consider these benefits a new unit can provide to your Davis County property:
- Increased energy efficiency to help lower your utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to evenly cool your house.
- Improved indoor air quality to keep your family healthy.
- Longer shelf life and peace of mind your unit won’t need to be repaired or replaced in the near future.
When you’re ready to replace your unit, contact us. We offer Day and Night systems.
Common Air Conditioning Problems
Unfortunately, it’s not uncommon for your air conditioner to occasionally encounter problems – even during the heat of summer. Some issues your system might experience are:
- The unit is if it is not producing cold air, even when the thermostat is turned to the lowest setting. Intermittent cooling or a complete lack of climate control is a serious red flag that your system needs to be serviced by professionals.
- Air is not flowing through your vents properly. This can cause your system to work harder in an attempt to cool your property, resulting in high utility bills and more wear and tear on your system.
- Some sections of your property are cooler than others, creating hot and cold spots. This could be caused by a malfunctioning thermostat.
- There is moisture leaking from the unit, or around it. This could indicate that the drain tube is blocked or broken. It could also be due to a refrigerant leak, which can lead to a number of health problems. Because of this, you should hire a professional to inspect the issue.
We can handle all of your heating and cooling needs in Davis County. Contact us to learn more about our services.
Signs You Need to Recharge Your Refrigerant
Your air conditioner needs an adequate amount of refrigerant to work properly. Watch for these signs that can indicate you need a recharge:
- The unit is running as expected, but the air it’s producing isn’t as cool as it should be.
- Your unit is not cooling your house to the setting on the thermostat.
- Your system is blowing out warm or room-temperature air.
If you notice frost building up on the tubes, motor, and other parts of the system it can indicate a leak. You need to call a professional immediately to repair it. Coolants are gaseous in nature and might cause harm when handled inappropriately.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription